Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Drake meets the Dentist

Drake had his second dentist visit in August. We switched to a new pediatric dentist right by our house. I know I would be very pumped to go to the dentist if it was like this. TVs on the ceiling....yes please! Drake liked it so much he asked to go back the next day. I'm thinking it was the toys that he was after.


Lucky for Drake we did get to go back two weeks later.... because he had two small cavities in his back teeth. The first thing that went when we went home was the fruit snacks. Chalk that one up to bad parenting. The word fruit gets me every time. He obviously doesn't have the slightest idea what was ahead of him. We left the dentist and he said, " Wow, mom two cavities isn't that bad."

Drake getting a little "gas" to help ease his pain with the cavities.  He had no pain and truly wish all my dentist visits could be like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment